8:00 PM EST
Post your best bets for the 2020 NFL Draft

Reactions: Chad

Tom

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 15, 2019
Under 5.5 wide receivers drafted in the first round seems really appealing to me. I believe that 4 easily go in the first round. I have seen mock drafts having a 5th receiver drafted in round 1, but I think their is to much talent at other positions for a 6th receiver to be taken. At +221 odds on the under, I think that number is way to good to pass up on

Tom

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 15, 2019
I will be locking in over 5.5 offensive lineman selected in the first rounds. At -333 the odds aren’t great, but I feel like this is an easy one. I see 5 tackles going in the 1st along with Center Cesar Ruiz, I’ve seen mock drafts of up to 8 O-lineman going in the 1st so I feel comfortable with this bet

Tom

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 15, 2019
The rumor is that the Dolphins have done the most due diligence of Justin Herbert, I’ve also seen many rumors that they like him over Tua. At +194 odds for under 5.5 picks for Herbert, I’m planning on placing a small bet

Reactions: ctremb71

Tom

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 15, 2019
At -263 for under 6.5 defensive backs drafted in the first round, I feel this is a very easy bet. I only see a maximum of 5 being drafted and I feel teams would be reaching if more were selected based on the amount of 1st round talent at the rest of the positions

ctremb71

Jan 29, 2020
The rumor is that the Dolphins have done the most due diligence of Justin Herbert, I’ve also seen many rumors that they like him over Tua. At +194 odds for under 5.5 picks for Herbert, I’m planning on placing a small bet
Do you think Tua's physical failure talk will greatly affect his stock?

Reactions: Tom

ctremb71

Jan 29, 2020
I see patriot are -170 to pick a defensive player first round (+130 for offensive player), can't help bet think Bill would realize he needs offensive weapons after losing Gronk and Brady back to back seasons, will probably be betting against that.

Tom

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 15, 2019
Do you think Tua's physical failure talk will greatly affect his stock?
I could see him going to the Chargers at number 6. They have Tyrod Taylor who is very capable of running the offense for at least a year which would give Tua a chance to rehab and get back to full strength

ctremb71

Jan 29, 2020
I could see him going to the Chargers at number 6. They have Tyrod Taylor who is very capable of running the offense for at least a year which would give Tua a chance to rehab and get back to full strength
That seems like a good fit, how many QBs do you think get taken first round

Tom

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 15, 2019
I see patriot are -170 to pick a defensive player first round (+130 for offensive player), can't help bet think Bill would realize he needs offensive weapons after losing Gronk and Brady back to back seasons, will probably be betting against that.
That might be worth a shot. The Patriots also lost Kyle Van Noy, Elandon Roberts,, Danny Shelton, and Jamie Collins the Patriots could be looking to go defense to try to fill those holes if the top 4 receivers are drafted before their pick which I expect

Tom

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 15, 2019
I can honestly see 4 going in the 1st round. I think the order would be Joe Burrow, Justin Herbert, Tua, and then I can definitely see a team choosing Jordan Love in the 1st round as well

Tom

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 15, 2019
I'm going to be taking a shot at the Tua prop going 6th overall for +625 and Tua to the Chargers at +250